- What is wrong with "Breaking Bad" fans? Sure, that's a fine show, but when you are on imdb no matter on which board you're posting, there will be "Breaking Bad" related subject. The psycho fans of that show act as if it was as good as "Six Feet Under" or "The Sopranos", which it really isn't. Do you see me going around and posting "oh my God! Michael Fassbender is so hooooot!" everywhere? No. It got to the point that I can't even get through 4th season because whenever I watch the show I think of the fans of that particular series and how annoying they are.
- Another day is almost behind us and "Inception" is still in top 20 of imdb's best movies of all time. The end is near.
- Yesterday I saw http://goop.com for the first time. Worse - I've read some of it. The site is basically the blog by Gwyneth Paltrow where she advises people what to buy and writes about life. It's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in my entire life, including "Kick ass". No wonder recent Coldplay album sucks so much. If I was married to her, I'd lose my creativity (along with the will to live), too.
- New Tom Waits's album is just amazing.
- "Ceremonials" gets better and better with every listen.
- I'm about to start watching "Downton Abbey"
- Last episode of "American Horror Story" has the best scene with Jessica Lange yet. "And the Emmy goes to..."
- Today when a priest on my university heard of a hypothetical couple where one person was HIV positive and he immediately assumed it was a gay couple. Another Friday, another lecture, another embarrassment, another signs of ignorance and prejudice.
- Warner Bros. started their Oscar campaign for "Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows part 2". I just hope Rickman gets nominated. Hell, he deserves that award just for the look on his face after Snape conjures patronus. If he gets nominated, better yet, wins, I'm going to be as happily shocked and ecstatic as I was when RDJ won his second Globe. And if both him and Fassbender win, it must mean I'm dead, for I will be in heaven.
- Loving Film
- Weekly Features
- Other Features
- Review Index
- Rating System
Friday, November 4, 2011
|By Sati.||Friday, November 4, 2011||Rambling Friday|