Friday, November 25, 2011

(4)

By Sati. Friday, November 25, 2011
  • Today's Rambling Friday will be short - I'm going to the party to do all sorts of awful things.
  • Breaking Dawn was actually great. Who would have thought. I think all those reviewers are actually afraid to admit they thought it's a good movie, because it's a hip thing to hate Twilight. Manwhile Avatar who is 10 times more dumb is still praised and given 100/100 by the reviewers who bash Twilight. Eh.
  • I also started watched Parks and Recreation and it's a wonderful show - so funny, great characters...shot like "The office" except not annoying and it doesn't have Ed Helms who is one of the many kinds of poison in modern comedy. Other kinds go by the name Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller. 
  • I saw MI:4 trailer yesterday in the theatre, CGI looks amazing, the cast looks nice...definetly more interested in seeing this than new James Bond movie. Although I probably will be forced to do so - my mother is in love with Javier Bardem.
  • American Horror Story had first bad episode 2 nights ago. I just hope what happened to Nip/tuck won't happen here.
  • Some images for you today:


1 comment:

  1. Avatar is absolutely dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb DUMB!!!! Stupid, overly hyped film with bad acting, a bad script, a bad story, etc. Yet because it scored high on Rotten Tomatoes, people love it. Sheesh I can get mad about that film...

    ReplyDelete