- It was a weird week. No, no - there was no rambling post last week, since I was buried in the books so it was weird two weeks, but now that I finally passed that shit I'm actually able to watch movies and relax. I saw so many movies this week, I really don't know when I will finish reviewing all of them. Some of them were just exquisite - Shame, Network, Chinatown
- Michael Fassbender didn't get nominated for Oscar for "Shame" last Tuesday. That caused an outrage, people pulling their hair, fan girls falling into hysterics and some members of Academy actually trying to justify what they did using the World's stupidest arguments. I think that I know what happened, though. I read somewhere the Academy's members' age is 62 year old at average and it's mostly males. So imagine this - you are a guy who has his best years behind him, you probably need a bucket of Viagra to get it up and then this movie comes along with this amazing performance by a young, gorgeous, talented guy who not only spends most of the movie getting laid but also has the biggest freaking penis you've seen in your life. Of course you are not going to nominate him.
- Speaking about that - Clooney was wrong. Michael doesn't just have the option to golf with it, if he swings right I'm convinced he could tear buildings down.
- So in order to cheer you all up I figured some images are in order. Shirtless Fassy, teacup Yorkie in - yes you guessed it - a cup, Snape making fun of Edward and part of "Brutal Oscar truth" series of mocking posters:
- I got A from exam this week. That hardly ever happens. I'm always prepared, I always learn, I always go through everything that I'm supposed to read. Except this time. I was exhausted and I barely glanced at the book. and I got an A. From the subject that has absolutely no interest for me. This was pure luck and in four years of my studying the only luck I had.
- SAG awards are today? Or is it tomorrow? You know after Oscar snub, I don't think I care anymore. I mean the only person I would actually love to win Academy Award - Rooney Mara - will not win. If it wasn't for possibility of Uggie attending the show, I don't think I would even bother watching the actual ceremony.
- Loving Film
- Weekly Features
- Other Features
- Review Index
- Rating System
Saturday, January 28, 2012
|By Sati.||Saturday, January 28, 2012||Rambling Friday|