- I was going to watch SAG ceremony but my knowledge is in rather bad condition, especially since I have an exam in 36 hours. So I'll be watching it this weekend and then I'll post my delayed observations. I just can't wait to see Clooney's face when he loses. I like the guy, but come on. His work in "The Descendants" is barely even nomination worthy.
- Going to see "My week with Marilyn" next week. I can't wait.
- "Downton Abbey" is such an amazing show but it is at its best when Maggie Smith is on screen. "I do not know many people who would threaten me behind the laurels!" Gotta love her
- More and more people are predicting Gary Oldman for the win on Oscars. It's quite insane, if you ask me. Then again I thought there is no chance in the world Bullock will win and now we live in the world where she is "Academy Award winning actress"
- Have you guys seen the first picture of Jude Law in "Anna Karenina"? When I saw it I laughed for several minutes. The more I read about Wright's ideas the more I'm convinced that movie is going to be a massive failure. I mean seriously if you are casting someone like Law you better have only good ideas to make up for it.
- I saw "Bridesmaids" again and I still think giving it a nomination for Best Original Screenplay is a huge mistake. It's a funny movie, but come on. The roommate scenes alone killed any possible potential for good script. They were some of the most unfunny scenes I've ever seen in a comedy. Plus unrated version really is insanely gross at times.
- I think I'm gonna see "Haywire" by the month's end. It's either that or "Shame" again and I honestly don't have the strength to battle that movie again. It's just too powerful, too much, too great.
- New episode of "The Big Bang Theory" airs in few hours and I dread watching it. Last week marked the fist truly unfunny episode.
- I can't wait for Saturday. I will finally get to see "Drive" again and I will properly review it. It's such a great film.
- Loving Film
- Weekly Features
- Other Features
- Review Index
- Rating System
Friday, February 3, 2012
|By Sati.||Friday, February 3, 2012||Rambling Friday|