- TIME magazine's great performances - I love that they included Uggie.
- So I'm pretty sure I failed the exam I wrote on Saturday. There were 3 questions and I have 2 correct. 3rd one not so much. And it seems you only pass when you have at least 51% of EACH question correct. Seems pretty unfair since the person who has 2 questions correct and 0 correct will get the same grade, but hey, that's how things are on my University.
- At least my new plan is cool - I only have classes from Monday to Wednesday and every two weeks Forensic Medicine lecture on Thursday, which is actually something I really look forward to.
- I have to decide which subject to chose to write my dissertation from. I already decided I want to write about History, to be specific the witches trails. One thing that is worrying me is that nobody else seems to be choosing History. Are the books scaring them? I much rather read all of History books on the subject than go through countless, incomprehensible verdicts and Supreme Court rulings - seriously reading those and I unfortunately had to read many - that's like a slow death. And honestly If I read law books with as much interest as wikipedia articles on various historical events, I would only get best grades. Which I do not get.
- I had no new TV series to watch so I caught up with "The Office". To my giant surprise, the new episodes are hilarious. "That baby is a Schrute. And unless someone taught Mose sex, that baby is mine".
- BAFTAs are this Sunday. Fass is going to be there so I am watching.
- I was going to see "My Week with Marilyn" but...remember how in December I kept wishing for snow? Well my wish came true. Only it's February. It's freezing cold, the snow is everywhere and I can't see it ending any time soon. Global warming my ass.
- It's particularly amusing since Valentine's Day is upon us. Blah. I hate that day. But I will do something special on my blog. I won't devote entire week to it, but one day seems to be appropriate.
- I noticed my new hair cut looks exactly like the one Scarlett Johansson has as Black Widow. Damn. I was going for Vera Farmiga in "Up in the Air". Except my hair started to become curly for some reason so they look like something birds may like to nest in. I had very long hair and I decided to have them cut - it's always an impulse. In few weeks I will start to grow them again, it's a vicious circle. BTW Scarlett and RDJ are the only reasons I'm going to watch this movie. The trailer was loud as hell.
|One of special posters for BAFTA five BP nominees - The Artist|