|Dark Shadows trailer|
- The season premiere of South Park was awesome. There was one bit there that was absolutely gross and completely hilarious - just classic South Park
- I'm so ridiculously excited about "Game of Thrones" coming back. Natalie Dormer, the best Anne Boleyn ever, is joining the cast. This is going to be amazing.
- I saw "Alien vs Predator Requiem" this week. I don't know why I did that to myself. I'm all for gore, but the scene with the babies and the pregnant woman was a bit too much, even for me.
- New trailer for "Prometheus" is about to hit the web. When it happens, I will get nothing done 'cause I'll be watching it frame by frame, analyzing it. I'm so excited for this movie, it better not be PG-13.
- It's really not good that St. Patrick's Day and Prometheus trailer are at the same day. I should be learning. I've got one test failed, one I didn't take yet and another one scheduled on Wednesday. So on Wednesday I have three of those. Ah, crap.But I'm also going to meet my new puppy on that day so even if all of three tests go awful it will be a happy day.
- St. Patrick's day is tomorrow. I love it so much, I'm preparing a little bit of a special thing for the blog, so check it out. I played a lot with clover stickers as you can see on the picture above. There will be a lot of clovers around here tomorrow.
- "Dark Shadows" trailer hit the web yesterday and along with it tumblr turned into lovefest for Eva Green. I'm so happy - she is such a talented actress, one of my favorites really and maybe this will be the boost her career desperately needs - she either choses stuff that is just too obscure ("Womb"), too unlucky ("Perfect Sense") or even more unlucky ("Golden Compass"). She is the perfect woman - amazing eyes, gorgeous figure and she smokes cigarettes. And she is the most interesting James Bond's girlfriend in history. That moment in trailer when she says "Burn, baby, burn!" has gotta be one of the hottest things I've seen lately. I've been saying Green should star in Burton's movie for years now. On the other hand I also said "Alice in Wonderland" is a dream material for him and we all know how this one turned out. Let's just hope this is going to go better.
|Eva Green and Johnny Depp in "Dark Shadows"|
- I saw "Game Change" with Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin. I didn't even know that movie was made, until the imdb exploded with comments about it last Monday. The movie was really amazing and it's a shame it wasn't a theatrical release - it's an embarrassment for the Academy Moore doesn't have an Oscar.
- There were few things that made me go "awww" this week:
- Uggie being invited to the White House
- This gif of Jean Dujardin from "Un Gars, Une Fille". If you guys know french, definitely check this show out, it's hilarious. There is this bit where he does striptease...in the laundry room. I nearly died.
- and then there is this:
- Ruth writes excellent review for American History X
- Alex continues writing awesome stuff - here are 15 Great Movies Under 85 Minutes
- Diana and void99 review one of my all time favorites The Big Lebowski
- Chris reviews another movie by Darren Aronofsky - Requiem for a Dream
- Chip writes about two lovely Tim Burton's movies - Edward Scissorhands and Big Fish
- Scott writes about best female leads in horror movies.