Friday, March 23, 2012

(19) FassTheron + links

By Sati. Friday, March 23, 2012
  • One of the funniest and most entertaining things in the past Oscar season where all the speculation about Fassy's erotic conquests. Whenever somebody posted a pic of him talking with an actress, there were immediately threads suggesting they did it. One time there was a picture of Fassbender kissing Jessica Chastain's hand, to her great happiness. Few days later somebody speculated about another actress and somebody replied "He also banged Chastain the other night". I still laugh about it. Anyways, after seeing Wondercon panel with Fass and Charlize Theron, I'm gonna go ahead and say that if they aren't doing it, they should. THIS - At one point he is staring at her so much that the interviewer actually has to call him out of it. And the hug! 
  • Speaking about Wondercon Fass, Charlize, Damon Lindelof and Ridley Scott all answered fans questions. One of the question was actually "What Michael Fassbender smells like?". I mean as much as I adore the man 1. it's obvious he smells like sex 2. you use your question for that? Holy God. We still don't know who the primary antagonist in "Prometheus" is and you use your question for THAT?
  • The amount of theories, leaked scripts and ideas flowing around has gotta be the biggest fan speculating and creating plots adventure since, I don't know? Matrix Reloaded was scheduled to premiere? I have few ideas of my own and about the trailer I'm just a little bit pissed off that they showed something, that if you pause it, will probably let you see the prototype of the Alien.
  • "The Hunger Games" is causing a bit of hysteria. I feel relieved - I don't care about that film at all, which is good, because I only have the strength in me to obsessively wait for just one movie per year ("Black Swan", Shame" and now "Prometheus")
  • How was every one's St. Patrick's Day? My was a mix of "Whiskey in the Jar" and "Do they know it's the end of the world?".
  • I met my puppy this week. It was supercute experience, because there was also one more puppy and four adult yorkies there and I got to play with all of them. My puppy is supercurious and kept running around, trying to jump on the coach and once he discovered my bag he loved it and kept biting the zipper and the strap. 
  • It was weird coming home from that and getting on Prometheus board to write about body horror and all sorts of horrible stuff
  • "The Host" teaser is so bad. I mean seriously it's almost as bad as the preview for "Breaking Dawn" where Edward says "we're the same temperature now". Oh, Jesus!
  • This weekend I'll be watching "Breathless" and probably "2 days in Paris" again.
Links:

    21 comments:

    1. Thanks, yet again, for the link! :)
      Prometheus doesn't sound so good to me, but I really like this very sexy pairing of Theron and Fassbender..maybe I will change my mind until June and go see it anyway!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It seems things may get violent between them in the movie :) I have to say I'm a bit scared to see it in the cinema, the movie looks creepy and 3d glasses give you the sense of isolation in the theatre, I'm gonna have to gather up all the courage I have.

        Delete
    2. Thanks for the link. I appreciate it, especially since you haven't seen the film.

      I heard an excerpt recently where Theron was joking about Fassbender's penis in Shame. Among other things she said, "I'm available to work with it any time."

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, she mentioned his role in "Shame" so many times now, I tihnk she definetly saw the film more than once and I doubt it was only because it was a great movie :)

        Delete
    3. Can I just saw that FassTheron clip was ridiculously enjoyable. Also: congrats about your puppy! I'm assuming its a yorkie? I currently have a yorkie sitting on my shoulders as I type this, so I approve.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh, that's adorable! Yes, it's a Yorkie, he is 2-moth old, but we are taking him home from the breeder when he is 4 months, so in May the destruction will rule my household :)

        Delete
    4. The Theron and Fassbender link: "I feel too rushed"... I would imagine most woman would do.... just let him take control....
      Anyway love the gifs you have on your site, I really should bring myself learning to make some

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I take most of the gifs from tumblr, I only rarely do them myself, since it's a lot of work, you ahve to split the video into frames and them put them together, so I only did the gifs on the sidebar :)

        Delete
    5. Thanks for the link... BTW... where's the line to sleep with Michael Fassbender?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I don't know, but I definetly want to stand in it :)

        Delete
    6. I really laughed at the "It's obvious he smells like sex" line.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I suspected he does since I saw him for the first time in Inglourious Basterds :P

        Delete
    7. The oddest thing about the smell question is that if he was there, they simply could have gone up and found out themselves!

      I haven't gotten nearly as excited about Prometheus yet as you have. I never got into the Alien franchise quite the way that others did, but I'll likely end up catching it when it comes out. I might even have to go back and see the originals so that I have some sense of the foreshadowing of what's going on.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think the only one you need to see is Alien, because it's pretty much the only one that honored Giger's and Scott's vision, everything else are pretty much spin offs, even the idea of Alien Queen in the second movie came from Cameron.

        Delete
    8. Haha, oh Fassy. I imagine he has the ladies hanging off him.

      Thanks for the link!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I heard his nickname is "Everwet"...:)

        Delete
    9. Haha that hug is really funny. Thanks for the inclusion amongst a week of fantastic links! :-)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for the link, as always!

      Signed,
      Alex (or is it Andy :)....?)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh, shit, sorry! :) I was going to link Andy's review there and didn't notice that I didn't change the name :D

        Delete
      2. Ha it's all good, I appreciate any and all links!

        Delete