Saturday, March 17, 2012

2nd teaser for Ridley Scott's Prometheus

By s. Saturday, March 17, 2012 , ,
(I'm still looking for info whether it's the full trailer that was announced to appear this weekend, or just another teaser. Some sources say the full trailer is 2:30 minutes long, so this may be just another teaser, regardless of what it is it is freaking awesome).
We have Space Jockey, something freaking happening to eyes, Charlize Theron being bad ass and Noomi Rapace being even more bad ass. I can't wait to see this film and from the looks of it, let's just hope there is no way this will be PG-13.


8 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one. At the start of the year, when I did my post about most anticipated films, I didn't think too much of it. I can't wait to see Prometheus, definitely need to do an Alien marathon prior to it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alien marathon is a quick way to have nightmares. I saw Alien, Aliens and Alien:Resurrection in one day once and I haven't sleep for a whole night :)

      Delete
  2. Even if it's just a teaser it's really freaking cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love how all of these promos have different footage but we still know so little about the movie.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You have won the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog, Feed Me A Stray Cat!, to pick it up. (I found you through the A-Z Challenge.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check it tomorrow, all the Alien talk today and green beer exhausted me :)

      Delete
  4. Holy shit that looks sweet!!! Getting really pumped up about this film. Almost makes me think Scott can pull off that Blade Runner sequel he is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with this movie Ridley will finally get back to his old form and blow our minds, as long as its R rated and he doesn't compromise.

      Delete