Monday, March 19, 2012

2nd trailer for "Snow White and the Huntsman"

By s. Monday, March 19, 2012 ,
"Lips red as blood. Hair black as night. Bring me your heart my dear, dear Snow White." Although the movie seems to rely too much on the CGI which looks only slightly less embarassing than in "Alice in Wonderland", this is nice, dynamic trailer and one thing we can be sure of - Charlize Theron will deliver amazing work as an evil Queen. The logic however, behind casting her as the person envious of Snow White's beauty when the Snow White is played by Kristen Stewart is flawed, to put it mildly. Stewart is pretty, but Theron is pretty much a goddess. There are many beautiful shots in the promo especially when taking place in dark forest and on the snow.


8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I am excited! Visually, it's breathtaking, and Charlize is, indeed, a goddess! I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, at least it's one movie I can take my mom to, everything else is either too violent or too creepy :D

      Delete
  2. Charlize Theron. That is all to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we supposed to NOT think the Theron is sexy??? Cos she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that casting is mad ^^ They should have chosen someone prettier than Stewart for Snow White for this to work, but they probably got her in order to lure Twilight fans.

      Delete
  4. I wasn't sure about this one when I fist saw the early trailer. I think I preferred the humour evident in the other Snow White film. But the more I see of this one I'm growing to like it. Kristen Stewart is still a bit of a weak link though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that trailer is much better than the first one.

      Delete