Friday, February 21, 2014

(119) Let's talk about space sex. And Chris Pratt's body + links

By Sati. Friday, February 21, 2014
  • This is so aggressively sexual. If there was a show out there with nothing but McConaughey running around in this getup, shooting various guns and telling people to shut the fuck up, I'd watch it all the time. I'd get nothing done. As opposed to getting done very little which is happening right now.
  • Take a good look at this guy's tattoo btw.
  • The way Rust slaps people is so weird and hilarious.
  • Jared Leto is all kinds of nuts, I really think he is locked in a cage somewhere when he is not in public. I can't wait to see what he wears for Oscars. I love how Matt's eyes scream help me in the second gif. It's really like Ron and Rayon.
  • THIS IS AMAZING
  • Matt was also on Kimmel this week. The glasses are back <333 
  • Everybody needs to focus now because this is important - the first draft of Interstellar script has zero gravity sex scene featuring Matthew's character. Nolan rewrote parts of that draft but no one knows which parts. I just hope he didn't throw that scene away. If this movie is a disaster seeing his floating bare ass will totally redeem it for me.
  •  Does anyone know where the official poster for season 4 is? It's 45 days left and we still have nothing. I just hope it's gonna be better than last year's poster.
  • Kit Harrington seems like such a nice guy. I swear few more of those adorable interviews and I may actually begin to like Jon Snow.
  • Richard Madden and Michelle Fairley Red Wedding commentary will rip your heart out.
  • The new trailer for GoT obviously got a separate post but really, Cersei's testimony during Tyrion's trial is shaping up to be so awesome:
  • While waiting for that trailer to air last Sunday I was subjected to torture - HBO showed a preview for Girls that featured Lena Dunham in a bikini. I mean I was forced to just sit there while it happened to me. I almost vomited all over my computer. Why would you do that, HBO? I'm waiting for Khaleesi and hopefully shirtless Cohle and you show me this?! If I had a dick it would have fallen off.
  • This is priceless:
  • So Fassbender got hammered on BAFTAs again...
  • I'll tell you this - I have quite high tolerance for alcohol, but I think I'd die after a night of drinking with Fassbender and Emma Thompson. These two are hardcore.
  • I really like how humble DiCaprio is. He looks genuinely shy when something like this happens.
  • However Tom Hanks is the most adorable
  • Penny Dreadful trailer looks promising even though I can't stand looking at Josh Hartnett.
  • Tammy looks hilarious - I just love Melissa McCarthy.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy trailer makes it look like it can either be really fun of Marvel's very own Phantom Menace. What the fuck is it with the Ally McBeal dancing baby music in the background? But I must say Chris Pratt is so adorable and it's incredibly impressive how quickly he can get into shape for a role. The situation - and that is him looking really hot in this trailer - and all of the Parks and Rec scenes of adorable Andy are a source of some awesome tumblr creativity - 1,2,3,4
  • I got to see Only Lovers Left Alive on Valentine's day after all - it was really lovely, but not without flaws. I already wrote the review for it and it should be up next week. Ladies, Hiddles is shirtless multiple times in this movie and he often says fuck.
  • I started watching Shameless. So far I only saw 3 episodes but it's really awesome. Very funny and clever show, I'll definitely see more of that during the weekend.
  • Here are new posters - Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla. I'm not a fan of either but at least the first one is not another copy of Iron Man 3 poster.
  • Nikhat shares her favorite 2013 posters
  • MettelRay reviews The Wolf of Wall Street and Sofia shares some tunes from its soundtrack
  • Alex shares a list of most necessary sex scenes in movies
  • Ruth reviews Winter's Tale which looks like an absolute disaster so it has a potential to be funny
  • Brittani once again shares her fun thoughts on The Walking Dead and True Detective, sprinkled with some cool and spot on gifs
  • Joseph reviews Only Lovers Left Alive
  • Dan reviews We Are Marshall, which I plan to see this weekend for obvious reasons
  • m.brown is hosting his first blogathon! I have no idea what to do for my entry but hopefully I'll come up with something soon.
  • Elina lists her 20 favorite things about Game of Thrones
  • RELATED POSTS:

    44 comments:

    1. I saw Lena Dunham in a string bikini... barf indeed. I didn't see the entire episode but the moment where all four girls are arguing with each other. The one person that seems to make sense out of anything is Shoshana. I like her! Could care less about everyone else.

      Hiddles Hiddles!!!!!

      BTW, since the Kimmel-Matt Damon feud is still happening? What happens if Matt Damon does appear on the show as Matthew McConaughey w/ the accent as if he thinks he is McConaughey just to fuck w/ Kimmel?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah when I was watching the first season Shoshana was the only one who wasn't a terrible person and was kinda likable.

        I don't think it is, he was on his show with Ben Affleck 2 weeks ago or something :)

        Delete
    2. The Lena BIKINI episode was TERRIBLE! Everybody fully clothed and she sports around a bikini.. it's just.. it's not even being comfortable in your body kind of image she's putting on, this is stupid! I mean, we get it, you like to be half naked a lot but there's a time and place. Write in sex scenes if you must but if you have a house party, everybody puts on pants and you don't.. then your character is stupid!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's turning men gay it's what it is :) She really is fucking terrible. I should write HBO an e-mail I don't wish seeing this shit while waiting for actual good programming and I bet many of their subscribers feel the same.

        Delete
    3. So I finally googled "Lena Dunham" and almost puked. Thank you so much for the link! My love for GoT is growing with every Rambling Friday and the last set of pics is genius!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. She is gross, but what makes her truly gross is her personality.

        You're welcome! Awesome, I hope you'll watch season 4 as it airs cause I'm recapping each episode :)

        Delete
    4. I seriously LOL'd at your reaction to that Girls trailer. I get that Lena Dunham is trying to show that not everyone is perfect, but her character is seriously naked/half naked 50% of the time. We get it, now it's just weird.

      When did Chris Pratt get so hot? I mean, damn!

      I don't think I can listen to the Red Wedding commentary...I'd probably cry. I'm used to Thrones commentary being slightly hilarious. I think I'm going to suffer through Pompeii for Kit. There are Jon Snow jokes to be made.

      Thanks for the link! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think she is doing that to make herself feel better about herself which is just so pathetic and immature. Someone this awful, a person who jokes of AIDS and miscarriage could be drop dead gorgeous and there ain't nothing that will make her feel better because this is ugliness coming from inside.

        It's seriously mesmerizing. It looks like he can turn from teddy bear to a fox overnight.

        You're welcome!

        Delete
    5. I can't wait for Interstellar, the potential zero gravity sex scene notwithstanding. :-)

      And I'll go with the dog.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm really hoping that will be a good movie but i seriously cannot believe Hathaway and Chastain didn't switch roles. They are perfect for their roles...if they were reversed.

        Delete
    6. LOL, I hate that your blog is making me kind of love Matthew McConaughey, something I swore would never happen!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. But he is the coolest! Everyone should love him <3 :)

        Delete
    7. McConaughey looks great in those glasses! Hiddleston was so funny in Only Lovers Left Alive, I really like the film. I tried to watch The Deep Blue Sea, but that violin was killing me. LDC is always such a class act in these award shows.



      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. He looks smoking hot :) Hiddles was hilarious, I loved it whenever he was extremely annoyed which was a lot ^^

        Delete
    8. Thanks for the link! If you're looking for laughs then yeah Winter's Tale should a good one ;-)

      Oooh, zero gravity sex in Interstellar!! Man Nolan better not cut that! A sex scene in a Nolan flick is so rare as it is! Awwww... Hiddles is just too adorable for words! Those pups are cute but Hiddles still take the cake!

      Hope you enjoy We Are Marshall :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're welcome! I really can't wait to see that :P

        Yeah, were they ever any sex scenes in his movies? I remember some people being shown after they had sex but he never shows sex scenes doesn't he? What is wrong with this man?:D

        Delete
      2. Nope he never did, at least not that I remember. Maybe he's prudish or something that he's uncomfortable filming them? I wish he did w/ Bale and Cotillard in TDKR, oh man how hot would that be!!

        Delete
      3. I think he has problems with writing female characters unless they are complete bitches or have nasty/kinky side to them, maybe that's connected to the problem, his films really could benefit from that because he uses romance arcs frequently.

        Delete
    9. Thank you for the links! I just read your review on Prometheus and I just love your writing and thoughts!
      Richard and Michelle were clearly shocked by the RW like eveyone else, even after they had filmed it. Now I really want somehow Rob to be reincarnated and with his wolf head to eat all the Freys! They could have at least given them quick deaths!
      Cersei's line 'the debt is payed', I somehow knew it was going to come back later on when I watched season 2. This is one of the reasons I love this show - things even in the past remain strongly connected. Probably her daughter that Tyrion sent in Dorne is dead and this is why she is wearing black and wants to take a revenge! I cannot wait to see what happens!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you, glad you liked the review!

        That would be awesome, there is actually a fan theory out there about Robb being resurrected, it's not what happens but it's a pretty cool theory ^^

        You're gonna love seeing what happens. Good thing you remember her daughter, so many people forgot that.

        Delete
    10. Aw, I really like Girls haha. Dunham can be quite annoying though. I've been meaning to start watching Shameless, i see gifs of it all the time on tumblr. Really excited for both Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla. Hope they don't disappoint.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Shameless is awesome, if that was a movie, Rossum and Macy would both be in Oscar race, they are outstanding.

        Delete
    11. Oh my. That Matthew McConaughey. So dreamy...

      Anyway, thanks for the link. I hope it's been easier for you to come up with something (um, assuming you do...), because this shit has been hard for me. I've got about 9 categories, with two or three people in each and then I just say f--k it and start over.

      Chris Pratt is the man. Holy crap, that guy can do anything. And if he can't, I'm pretty sure he'll just get strong enough to f--king devour and or kill whatever it is he's not good at.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You gave people too much freedom with this, this is what happens when people have freedom of decision :) I did finally come up with something - I'm gonna try to post it tomorrow :)

        Pratt is really shaping up to be a big star, I'm very glad - he is super funny and he seems so down to earth. Let's hope Guardians of Galaxy is not going to be a pile of feces.

        Delete
    12. Oh God, I love that pic of Fassbender. Poor fuckin' guy, I at least thought he'd take home the BAFTA. (sigh)

      Thanks for the link!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, I thought he would win too :/ But Abdi winning was such a nice moment.

        You're welcome, I'm linking the shit out of your McCounaghey list in the next one :)

        Delete
    13. The Richard Madden and Michelle Fairley commentary is so touching. The fact that it affected them so emotionally makes me want to cry! That scene was hard to watch, even when I knew it was coming.

      On to Dunham-- I don't know how/why people like the show 'Girls,' but ok. I have nothing against Lena Dunham personally, but she seems to be a tad overrated (as does the show 'Girls'). Also, every time I flip through HBO and catch a brief glimpse of 'Girls' (as I quickly flip to another channel), Lena Dunham is naked or in a sex scene. We get it. She's trying to empower "normal" looking people. I am a normal looking person. It doesn't mean I look good in a bikini. I don't want to see normal looking people in bikinis. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Wear a one piece or don't go out.

      I'm really looking fwd to 'Only Lovers Left Alive.' I knew it had some flaws, but Hiddles shirtless is all I need.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The thing is that she isn't normal - she really looks disgusting in dirty, sloppy kind of way. Unhealthy way. This is a very bad image for women to follow. She is toxic as is her show and it's all so very ugly, to the point of pointless exploitation.

        Oh, you're gonna like the movie then! :)

        Delete
      2. Admittedly, she is strange looking. I'm not a fan. I can't get to the remote fast enough when I catch a glimpse of that show. But my sister loves it. My sister is younger than me and in that generation. I thought it was b/c I'm on the tail end of the Gen Xers (almost a Gen Y'er) that I didn't get that show. It's good to know that I'm not missing out!

        Delete
      3. I don't mind her being strange looking, but she promotes unhealthy style of living. She is basically acting like a homeless person. It's one thing to do it, another to show it on TV and whole different deal to say you represent women - that's just insulting.

        I think I'm around the age the characters on the show are, but honestly I'm just stunned at their immaturity when it comes to life and important decisions.

        Delete
    14. I open your blog for the first time and the very first thing I see is my favorite scene from "True Detective". I intended to make such a gif, but now I am just as happy to see it on your blog. This is an awesome post! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! I love True Detective, until Thrones comes back it's my favorite show on air :)

        Delete
    15. Thanks for the link! Yaay for Hiddles, Only Lovers Left Alive, Chris Pratt and Guardians of the Galaxy!!

      "You're welcome" :')

      ReplyDelete
    16. Pratt is really becoming a big deal, isn't he? :) He deserves it, seems like such a cool guy.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Great gifs Sati as usual! Hugh Bonneville was brilliant on Graham Norton - I really didn't know much about him before this as I don't watch Downton Abbey but he was very funny. The whole shows was great!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Bonneville is really hilarious, he was so funny in Notting Hill all those years ago.

        Delete
    18. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, he really isn't a good actor :/

        I should publish it next week, I have so many deadlines for blogathons this week.

        Delete
    19. Haha, that Graham Norton episode was so much fun. And that Jonah Hill interview outtake was awesome!

      Are you watching the US version of Shameless then? I watched some of the first episode (and liked it), but I haven't gone back and watched more of the series.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. US, yeah :) I'm a big Emmy Rossum fan.

        Delete