passed this to me and my assignment is to get from Jason Statham to Michael Haneke in 6 steps or less, as part of Nostra's blogathon
Here are the rules- get ready to test your knowledge of actors/movies and directors with the
six degrees of separation blogathon. You will get two names of either
actors/actresses/directors or movies and what you will have to do is
make a link between them in a maximum of six steps.
1. First of all, Jason Statham is so freaking hot. But in addition to that, he also starred in my third favorite movie of all time - Snatch, alongside hilarious Brad Pitt.
2. Brad Pitt also starred in awesome Burn After Reading which also featured George Clooney and these two shared a scene in a quite mindblowing manner.
3. George Clooney was in Up in the Air, where his love interest was played by Vera Farmiga
4. Vera was also in The Departed which featured Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Leonardo Dicaprio was in J.Edgar where Naomi Watts was, much like him, also wasting her time.
6. Naomi Watts starred in Michael Haneke Funny Games
So many of you already took part in this blogathon, but there's the most knowledgeable movie blogger out there - Alex - who didn't, so I'm passing this to him.
And the goal is to get from Michael Haneke to, surprise, surprise, Stephen Dillane!