As given, every award has a set of tiny rules for accepting it, here are the ones for Sunshine:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions they set you
4. Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
5. Set them 11 questions
Here are my answers:
1. What was the last movie you saw and loved?
First time viewing? The Nice Guys. Still my favorite of the year. If rewatch than it's lovely Mr. Nobody.
2. Name an actor, an actress and a director you would pair in a movie and what genre would it be?
Jared Leto, Emily Blunt, Shane Black, comedy. Jared needs to do a comedy!
3. Last song you listened to.
4. Book to movie adaptation you would like to see happening in the near future?
I'm still waiting for Master and Margarita to be adapted in a decent way. But the one that is actually in the works is Sharp Objects which was an awesome book and will hopefully make for a great TV series.
5. From all the Chris’, which one do you prefer: Evans, Pine, Hemsworth or Pratt?
From fav to least fav - Pratt - for Parks and Rec and he seems like such a cool dude, Hemsworth - really love him in his comedy roles and Thor is my favorite Marvel movie, Evans - he has one of the most honest laughs ever, Pine - you gotta love that single tear during Oscars
6. Name your 3 movie pet peeves.
1. When I actually know how much studio interfered because they put cut footage in freaking marketing (Hi, Suicide Squad!)
2. People having sex in their clothes and any kind of 'creative' cinematography to hide nudity because MPAA would make everything R rated otherwise
3. Horrible use of pop songs to appeal to teenage demographic (Hi again, Suicide Squad!)
7. If you had to choose, what season would you live in forever?
8. Imagine your pet (or an imaginary pet) had an inner voice, which actors/actress’ voice would he/she have?
I imagine Gustav is judging me loudly in Michael Sheen's voice.
9. You had a really bad day, what book or movie will make you feel better?
The Wolf of Wall Street.
10. If they were handing out superpowers based on your personality, what superpower would you want and what would you probably end up with?
I'd like Christina Hendricks looks but as a perv I'd probably get invisibility or something.
Oooh yeah the best one!:
11. Sleep, Marry, Kill:
Round 1: Joel Kinnaman, Ryan Reynolds, Dave Franco
Sleep - Reynolds - he is kinda hot,
Marry - Kinnaman - he seems like a super cool, nice dude,
Kill - Franco - he really annoys me.
Round 2: Jared Leto, Chris Evans, Orlando Bloom
Kill - Bloom - that fame whore even Katy Perry who is dating him looks annoyed
Sleep - Evans - he is kinda hot, like Reynolds, that is basically my reaction to both of them except Reynolds seems stuck in TayTay Squad because of his wife
Marry?! BOO BOO! Oh just for so many reasons.
Round 3: Paul Rudd, Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender
(and yes we do need another gif here)
(and yes we do need another gif here)
Kill - Fassbender - sorry Michael!
Sleep - Rudd - you gotta love Paul
Marry - Hardy - he is so hot and loves dogs too
Round 4: Choose between three guys you picked to marry from pervious rounds
Kill - Sorry, Joel but you are going against my two favorites
Sleep - Hardy
Marry - Jared
Here are my questions:
1. Who would play you in a movie based on your life?
2. What is your favorite movie ending of all time?
3. Who is your favorite cinematic Batman?
4. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
5. Your sexiest movie character ever choice?
6. What do you like most about our movie blogosphere?
7. What is your favorite movie blog?
8. Will Sati survive Blade Runner 2?
9. What is your most anticipated movie at the moment?
10. What is the most underseen movie you love?
11.What movie character do you identify with?
Here are the awesome bloggers I pass this to:
and of course m.brown - Two Dollar Cinema