- I'm gonna start this Rambling Friday with the news that shocked me to my very core - Bradley Cooper was chosen magazine People's Sexiest Man alive. Are you freaking kidding me? Sure, he is kinda sexy and he is a good leading man, but Sexiest Man Alive? Still, it's not as bad as the time when they chose Matt Damon and when I read that I puked in my mouth. On a related note I can't believe we still live in the world where Robert Downey Jr. doesn't have even one of those titles.
- Yesterday as I was on my way to university "Pretty Women" came up on my mp3 player. The piece opens with Rickman saying "Mr Todd?". I nearly passed out.
- After I finally got to my university I spent 8h there, which was about 6 too many. After I learned till my head felt like it was about to explode I started to read a magazine and as I was sitting in the corridor filled with people it was a mistake. I read that article about fur and how they raise animals for it and started to cry. Whenever something happens to an animal or a child, I can't stand it. I saw actual autopsy, tons of horror movies and I have no problem with gushing blood. But when I see so much as homeless dog I can't pull myself together.
- New season of "South Park" ended on Wednesday and as usual the season finale was very weak. The last good finale was "The Ungroundable". This season doesn't have many memorable episodes, except for maybe"Bass to mouth" and "Last of the Meheecans". I hope next season will be better.
- New "American Horror Story" finally featured young Moira played by beautiful Alexandra Breckenridge:
- I heard that birth scene happens in this part of "Breaking Dawn". I was trying to see it today, but apparently all the horny teens bought out the tickets for all the showings this weekend. I'm probably not losing anything, except for few laughs.
- I think I'm developing a split personality. On one hand I really don't want December to come, because all the major tests are in this month, the cold and the snow that makes it even harder for me to get to the university, the learning....but on another - whenever first snow appears it is a sign. A sign that it has came this time of year, this magical time of year to watch "Love Actually". It's not Christmas without it. Or me hanging Christmas lights everywhere in the house. Or me looking at the snow falling all day long. I'd love for holidays to actually take time in autumn or winter. These are my favorite seasons of the year and I spent most of them reading books or drawing random things in my notebooks during lectures.
- Titanic is coming back to theatres in April, in 3d. I think it's awesome for 3 reasons: 1) I was 8 years old when it was released in 1997, so I never actually got to see it in the cinema and now it will be my chance 2) People will be reminded that it is a great movie - for years liking "titanic" was something "uncool" according to many. It is a wonderful film with great characters and performances. 3) Avatar is now the most successful movie in the international box office and it is an embarrassment for a feces like that to be on number 1. After "Titanic" gets re-released it will reclaim its rightful place.