Friday, December 9, 2011

(6)

By Sati. Friday, December 9, 2011
  • I can't believe most of my friends haven't seen "In the Loop". I'm gonna write a review of that film just to get them to see that. I mean come on, this is right up there with "Snatch" - it's THAT funny.
  • Apparently 50 minutes of "The Dark Knight Rises" will be filmed with IMAX cameras. Oh my God, I keep looking for a fuck to give and I can't find one.
  • I don't understand every one's fascination with Jessica Chastain, but my oh my, redheads are so beautiful!
  • Last episode of "American Horror Story" was awesome. It's funny I'm more disturbed by poor dogs eating human flesh then by actual human being getting killed. Oh well.
  • My university is nuts. I have three major tests next week. Three! A week before Christmas! And you know what they did? They put up a Christmas tree in front of the building. The audacity!
  • I can't even see "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" this week because my schedule is so fucked, out of 3 cinemas in my town not one showing fits my free hours. It's "Melancholia" in exam session situation all over again.
  • "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" soundtrack is massive. It will take me weeks to listen to all of it, considering how when I learn I do not listen to music and I learn all the time.
  • Speaking about TGWTDT. O, how happy I am that this and "Sherlock Holmes" sequel open in my country 2 weeks before my exams. Another case of films seen on small screen because of the timing. I do not care for Ritchie's recent love for explosions and Rooney Mara at all, but I definitely want to see these two movies.
  • I didn't even know RDJ and his wife are expecting new baby. It's so cute!
  • Golden Globe nomination are close, right?
  • So Andy Serkis got Oscar campaign for...playing a monkey. Shame on you, Warner Brothers. It's December. Where the hell are all the "for your consideration" materials with Alan Rickman?!

No comments:

Post a Comment