Friday, December 16, 2011

(7)

By Sati. Friday, December 16, 2011
  • This has been a crazy week. I slept two hours on Monday, 20 minutes on Tuesday, 2 hours on Wednesday and when I finally finished all the shit I had to do this week I collapsed and slept till 6 PM. And it's not even over because I have a test 200 articles of civil procedure code.
  • The balls on "Boardwalk Empire" writers are HUGE.
  • No new "The Big Bang Theory" episode for a month. This is madness!
  • I'm lost in all those nominations and awards that come every day but today there was some critic association that nominated Oldman, Shannon and Fassbender in Actor category. I want this to be a case for Academy Awards
  • Shopping for Christmas gifts tomorrow. Yey!
  • I have so many films to watch - We need to talk about Kevin, Moneyball, Perfect Sense, Bug, Little Women...
  • Penultimate episode of American Horror Story was amazing. Please, please, please show the Infantata in the finale!
  • Where the hell is "Prometheus" trailer?
  • I was unable to watch the live stream of GG nomination announcement yesterday as I was writing a test on the other side of the town. I'm so mad, it's so hilarious. I wonder what starlets they got to do this thing yesterday.
  • There is something very wrong with Fincher/Mara thing. Apparently he even tells her when to eat. I'm gonna dig deeper on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment