1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Least favorite movie?
3. Name one movie you loved upon initial viewing but eventually grew to hate (or vice-versa).
I initially hated No Country for old Men. It was slow, it lacked any sympathetic characters and I didn't know what the hell was up with that movie. But upon second viewing I actually liked it.
4. Name your biggest “guilty pleasure” film.
The Devil Wears Prada
5. Favorite quote from a favorite actor/actress (must be a line from a movie)?
I'm not the guy you kill. I'm the guy you buy! Are you so fucking blind that you don't even see what I am? I sold out Arthur for 80 grand. I'm your easiest problem and you're gonna kill me?
6. Favorite quote from a favorite actor/actress (must NOT be a line from a movie)?
Worrying is like praying for something bad to happen - Robert Downey Jr.
7. Three favorite movie scenes? (among many)
- The Black Swan Coda in Black Swan
- Diane's furious eyes during the engagement announcement and the switch between this scene and the scene at Winkies where she orders the hit in Mulholland Drive
- "Shit! Of all the fucking things she could forget, she forgets my father's watch! I specifically reminded her - bedside table! On the Kangaroo! I said the words, "Don't forget my father's watch." in Pulp Fiction
8. Four films that should NOT have won Best Picture?
Only four? The Hurt Locker, Shakespeare in Love, Crash, Return of the King
9. Top five of the year (currently)?
TDKR, Prometheus, The Cabin in the Woods, Game Change, Avengers
10. Bottom three of the year (currently)?
Five Year Engagement, Mirror Mirror, Hunger Games
11. What film gets your vote for the worst or most pointless remake?
Upcoming Carrie remake.
12. Is there any film you think is actually desperate for a remake?
I really want to see remaining two films with Lisbeth Salander remade with Rooney Mara.
13. Name your three favorite film heroes.
14. Name your three favorite film villains.
15. Best sequel?
The Dark Knight Rises
16. Worst sequel?
Matrix Revolutions. What a way to fuck up the franchise.
17. Best trilogy?
Roman Polanski's apartment trilogy
18. Worst trilogy?
New Star Wars films. Good God!
19. What’s your favorite word to use in a movie review (if your film blog does not feature reviews, substitute “review” with “-related post”?)
20. Anything else?
I'm so tired.