Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! + Christmas list

By s. Monday, December 24, 2012 , ,
Along with Gustav, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thoughtful and awesome Santa, who will determine that you were nice and you deserve all the gifts you wanted to get.

Here is some Christmas cheer:

- with cute dogs:


- favorite Christmas movie:


 - funniest Christmas themed Friends episode:


- Al Swearengen:

- and beautiful Pie maker, looking cute and confused in snowy setting:


Last week lovely Diana from Aziza's picks came up with wonderful idea for a blogathon - composing a list of things you would like to give to your favorite bloggers:.

Since what I want for Christmas is Lee Pace (as I'm completely deranged plus I do not need more sweaters, perfume and scarfs - which is all I get every year), I figured my list will have a bit of fantasy mixed in it. As in - if I had the power to give those awesome people anything I would give...
  • For Diana, unlimited amount of books which would just appear right in front of her whenever she wanted to read them. Also - triple the amount of hours in a day so she would have the time to read them all.
  • For Alex - I would make every single person in the world watch his awesome movie Earrings and all of Edward Burns's films, since he is a big fan of his.
  • Stevee would find Ezra Miller under her Christmas tree. You know, with a bow, since it's a gift. Same for Nikhat, except it would be Logan Lerman. Anyone wants Emma Watson?
  • For Anna, who sends us so much fan girl related gasp and faint inducing stuff on twitter, I'd generously give her cloned Lee Pace so she could have one herself, as she really liked Miss Pettigrew and The Fall.
  • For Josh, I'd change the history of Oscars so that all of his picks were Academy's picks too.
  • For m.brown - I'd include awesome boobs in every single movie out there. I'd also make his new TV set invincible and I'd remove rusty scissors bit from Antichrist from his memory.
  • For Stephanie, same gift as the one for Diana and for all of her kids to get their dream professions
  • For Mettel Ray, I'd make it so that she would get her dream internship and find enough time to do all of her wonderful writing and all the stuff that brings her joy
  • for Ruth, I'd give Gerard Butler a better agent because if anyone out there understands the pain of watching awful/mediocre flicks for hot actor who is in them, trust me, it's me.
  • For the lovely Tippi and Courtney, I wish that the beautiful New Orleans would never have to face another nature disaster.

30 comments:

  1. PUPPIES! (Sorry, I get like that sometimes.)

    That's actually an ideal present to be honest (though it might feel creepy after a while).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PUPPIES! indeed :)

      Forgetting about creepiness will set you free :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, my gift was so realistic, where's Joseph Gordon-Levitt under my tree, huh? :D I'll give your Lee Pace gift a second thought now.

    Happy holidays! PS: Even without the internship, I will be happy cause in the words of Tim Gun, I will make it work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually going to add a date with JGL! I swear my mind is more scattered than usual lately :/

      I'm certain you will make it work and it will be awesome!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! Thank you for all the great blog entries this year! :)
    The holiday armadillo is one of my favorite FRIENDS episodes. "My favorite part is when Superman flew all the Jews out of Egypt."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too!

      I love that episode, that line you mentioned always cracks me up ^^ Also "You wanna wander in the hall?" :P

      Delete
  4. YAAAYYY LOGAN LERMAN!!

    Lee Pace *sigh*

    Also your gifts are so thoughtful.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you will like this one :P

      Merry Christmas! :)

      Delete
  5. Haha! Love that Al Swearengen Card! LOL I miss Deadwood :(

    Merry Christmas Sati, hope Santa is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deadwood should be one of those shows that never got cancelled and just keeps going on and on, forever :)

      Merry Christmas to you as well! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the gift! I couldn't be happier! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas! :0

      Delete
  7. Nawwww, I would love to have Ezra Miller randomly turn up tonight! Haha. Merry Christmas, Sati and Gustav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he will get transported to your house somehow! :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Way to go, Sati. No way any of my actual presents can live up to awesome boobs. Though, I wouldn't mind being proven wrong on that one.

    As for the TV? Please don't remind me. I think Lars should actually buy me anew one upon his release from Movie Jail. That would also soften the blow if I misplaced your third present.

    Nonsense aside, Marry Christmas to you as well. Hope your holiday is like a Lee Pace shower scene.

    Long and joyous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope you were proven wrong! :)

      You should write to him. Though he may think it's some sick metaphor, the man is disturbed.

      Oh, that would be great...:)

      Delete
  9. Aw, Sati <3 That was the sweetest ever...you're a doll. I would wish Idris Elba upon you in a heartbeat. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gustav is too cute - again!!!
    Merry Christmas Sati!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely list! LOVE Lee Pace, what a beautiful man. And I soooo agree with the chosen gift for me. After watching Playing For Keeps, consider that my 'divorce' from Butler as that is one absolutely awful movie! I can't believe he also produced that stinker. Thanks Sati and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wish he was in better movie, he is a talented guy! Here's hoping he will be in better films from now!

      Delete
  12. That's an amazing gift, I love it, I would love that!

    Merry Christmas Margaret, and I hope this year you'll get something other than scarfs and sweaters (I get you, by the way, that happens to me, too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it!

      Merry Christmas! :*

      Delete
  13. I'm supposed to be on internet hiatus, but I obviously have low self-control. And of course I found myself here, because your blog is actually my very favorite (and you're up against very stiff competition) ;-). Between the gorgeous visuals, your terrific writing, and your awesome sense of humor, I can't help but love it. Plus you're a DOG PERSON.

    In no particular order:

    1. Awww! Puppies!!! (Yes, I'm mushy like that)
    2. Loved Andrew Lincoln in Love Actually -- I wish he'd had a bigger role.
    3. That scene in Friends was one of the funniest ever.
    4. Thanks for the awesome gift! It's the perfect choice since I have so many great books (and films) to catch up on, and I keep getting distracted by dumb stuff like having to work for a living. :-P I'd love for my kids -- the aspiring film-maker, the aspiring video game designer, and the almost-9-year-old (who is still undeclared) to have their dream professions.
    5. For your Christmas gift, I'd like for your completion of law school to be painless and for you to land a job you'll love. The world needs plenty of smart prosecutors. I'd also love to gift wrap Idris Elba and send him to your doorstep. Actually I wouldn't mind a clone for myself! Though that might seriously creep out my dear husband. :-P

    Hope you're having a joyful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have low self-control too ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH! That is so sweet :)

      Glad you're the fellow Friends fan, that show had some of the best Christmas themed episodes on TV.

      Yeah, there's never enough time, it's very cruel that the day only has 24 hours :( The film-maker and video game designer are awesome professions, I'm sure the youngest one will have great idea for dream job too!

      Oh, that is such a great gift i really hope it will all go well :) I'm so tired after all these years of law school and if I pass the bar there are two more. Idris Elba would definitely help with my stress :P

      Delete
  14. Merry Christmas to you and Gustav! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pete! I hope you had very joyful holidays.

      Delete
  15. Merry Christmas, Sati. Gustav looked cute. And I love that Christmas movie scene and that Friends episode was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Friends Christmas themed episodes :)

      Delete