Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Soundtrack Wednesday - Game of Thrones 5

By s. Wednesday, June 10, 2015 , , ,
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark in season 5 finale "Mother's Mercy"
Here are my favorite tracks from the soundtrack for the 5th season of Game of Thrones. Ramin Djawadi has yet again proved to be the most reliable person on board - the soundtrack is again the best thing about the show. Though curiously there doesn't seem to be few tracks for the events we will definitely see in finale:

Mother's Mercy
from episode 10
scene: Most likely Cersei scene, hopefully something much better

Dance of Dragons
from episode 9
scene: Daenerys and Drogon in the end

Atonement
from episode 10
scene: The Walk

The Wars to Come
from episode 10
scene: Sansa/Boltons/Stannis/Brienne

Throne for the Game
from episode 10
scene: end credits

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for all
    I find something. See this photos from episode 9 - Stannis map
    http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery5/gallery9/hires/20.jpg
    http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery5/gallery9/hires/19.jpg
    Keyword - Dreadfort (sorry Brienne, you lost your chance for revenge) Or D&D make a bad joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tracks are beautiful! I'm looking forward to finally digging in next week. EEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....I'm kinda dead inside after this season

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love these tracks! Last year I loaded my phone with S4 tracks and now I will add S5.

    Those events that will 'definitely' happen, better happen this time ;d. D&D are such fuckers. There's only one thing that will atone their sins. And if they don't show her I hope some fans will find them and make them pay and play 'Atonement' in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you will like my today's post :)

      Delete
  4. I really want the song that play on Jon Snow dying scene. What's that song name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's "Goodbye brother" from season 1 soundtrack

      Delete