Sunday, February 12, 2012

Check out those blogs!

By s. Sunday, February 12, 2012
Aziza of http://azizaspicks.blogspot.com/ gave me an award!
Thank you so much and what a fun contest this is: the winners have to pay forward to other people whose sites are worth the recognition. If they accept the award, they should: thank the person who nominated them; nominate five other favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and copy/paste the Liebster Blog Icon into their post.

My picks are:
1. Stevee - Cinematic Paradox - simply brilliant reviews and very cool ideas, I love her articles about Awards and all the predictions she makes with the assistance of certain three actors in the form of very characteristic photos of them.
2. thevoid99 - Surrender to the Void - amazing and beautifully written reviews and great Auteurs series.
3. Alex Withrow - And so it begins... - passionately written reviews, amazing "In character..." series and great articles on various decades of films and why the author loves them.
4.Chris -  http://moviesandsongs365.blogspot.com/ - the site not only about  movies - also a great place to get to know cool songs the author is recommending frequently.
5. If you are as excited as I am about Prometheus check this one out - http://www.alienprequelnews.com/

BTW: Announcement - since I'm on a quest to watch all the Jean Dujardin films I can get my hands on there is no TV special or Screaming Sunday this week. They will reappear next weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I always keep trying to post stuff. My next Auteurs piece as well as my next Favorite Films essay will becoming in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me, I guess I have to pay forward my 5 picks soon ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is so kind of you, thanks so much! I was just drafting up my new blog roll and was about to highlight Cinematic Corner as one of my favorite movie blogs out there. You. Rock.

    ReplyDelete