1. My nickname is a short version of Satine from Moulin Rouge. On account of me being so tiny. The nickname was taken not because I'm in the same profession as her but because it was a movie that made me go to cinema a lot. And Nicole Kidman used to be my favorite actress.
2. I always laugh when Bruce Willis yells about his clock and the kangaroo in Pulp Fiction
3. I will watch anything with Jean Dujardin, Michael Fassbender and Robert Downey Jr in it.
4. I roll my eyes when people say Aliens is a better movie than Alien.
5. I always watch Casino when I'm drunk.
6. If I could look like any actress I'd chose to look like Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic
8. I do not like Inception...
9. ...and Kick Ass...
10. ...and Antichrist.
11. I despise Lars Von Trier ever since I heard about donkey incident in Manderlay, though I admit Melancholia is a good movie.
12. 90% of music I listen to comes from movies.
13. I saw all of Michael Sheen's movies.
14. And actually tweeted with him. Great guy.
15. I once was few feet away from Woody Allen.
16. If I ever wanted a sequel for something it would be Black Swan part 2, focused on Beth McIntyre.
17. Walter Sobchak and Malcolm Tucker are characters I consider to be funniest.
18. I love it when films have dogs in them.
19. I don't hate Twilight.
20. I do hate Taylor Lautner.
21. I'm in love with Charlize Theron
22. Especially in the scene from The Life and Death of Peter Sellers when she posses for pictures with the accompaniment of Marvin Gaye's I Heard It Through the Grapevine
23. Which incidentally is the song that played in one of my favorite moments - Jean Dujardin's striptease in Un Gars, Une Fille.
24. I won awards for my reviews for Brokeback Mountain and Sweeney Todd.
25. The only films I shot feature my friends and my dog.
26. When I saw Love Actually in theatre I cried for 70% of that movie.
27. I wept for entire ending of Braveheart and during the end credits.
28. Snatch is the funniest movie I ever seen.
29. My favorite track from the movie is Lose Yourself from Black Swan.
30. One of my favorite endings - Take Shelter.
31. I don't mind spoilers.
32. The most shocking twist in the film for me was in Fight Club.
33. I can't look at the last shot of Norman Bates in Psycho. It's too scary.
34. For the same reason I always fast forward Mulholland Drive's Winkies scene.
35. It's especially odd since according to imdb the genre I saw most films from is horror.
36. I do love horrors, but I do get scared, even at cliche jump scares.
37. I think Christina Hendricks is the most beautiful actress working today.
38. I know all Friends episodes by heart.
39. I love whenever films feature fashion from the 60's.
40. And witches.
41. And club scenes.
42. And the piers near the cold sea, where you can almost sense the cool breeze through the frames.
43. If I could live in movie universe it would be Vanilla Sky, where you can live forever, dreaming.
44. I had to drink 3 coffees to get through Tree of Life.
45. As much as it was boring those shots are some of the most gorgeous things I've seen:
46. While waiting for Black Swan I saw internatioonal trailer for it about 100 times.
47. The only scripts I read prior to watching the movie are Black Swan and Shame.
48. For some reason I always think about Repulsion when I'm on the beach. Probably because last summer I saw a lot of black and white movies and Repulsion was the best of them.
49. Since I live near the beach I love seeing sand in films. Not the Sun. I do not like the Sun.
50. I hope to see the day that Goth kids from South Park get their own show.
51. Each year, no matter what, I watch Academy Award nominations live.
52. When Titanic was in theatres and I was 8 I had a T shirt with Dicaprio and Winslet.
53. I have bunch of little movie posters on my door.
54. I hate it when there are scenes in the trailers we don't get to see in actual movie.
55. I saw Se7en for the first time when I was 11, while eating strawberries.
56. I have been compulsively watching films ever since I was 12.
57. When it's Christmas and I don't watch Home Alone I feel odd.
58. My favorite movie trailers are those for Black Swan, Prometheus and Vanilla Sky.
59. Depressing films have cleansing effect on me.
60. Whenever people say they give 10/10 to Inception I feel sad.
61. Paying to see Avatar in the cinema was a big waste of money.
62. I could be left on a desert island with Casino DVD and DVD player and I'd survive.
63. I like Casino more than Goodfellas.
64. Leonardo DiCaprio makes me laugh, though I consider him to be a good actor.
65. I love Revolutionary Road and I don't get the hate for it.
66. The most repulsive scenes I saw in the movies always deal with someone being forced to swallow something gross.Like in Captivity. Awful movie by the way.
67. I had a dream once I was with Harvey Dent in the car and we were driving through the filed to escape from Batman.
68. Every Halloween I watch Practical Magic.
69. Every Midsummer (Litha) I watch it too.
70. There are not enough films based on Celtic legends and mythology. Which is why I cannot freaking wait for Brave. I'd love to lok like princess Merida even if I had to be a cartoon.
71. Also there are not enough films about sirens.
72. I never leave to go to bathroom when I'm in the cinema. It's a game - seeing if I burst and die.
73. Malcom punching Glenn in second season of The Thick of It marks the time in my life I laughed the hardest. I can't stop laughing just by thinking about this scene.
74. Kick Ass is the worst film I ever seen. Not just because it is stupid and boring. It's reprehensible.
75. Leslie Manville's character in Another Year makes me so sad, because there are so many people just like her out there.
76. Texas's video for In Demand is my favorite music video featuring an actor. Guess why.
77. Michelle Pfeiffer's portrayal of Catwoman will never be matched.
78. I love That 70's Show apart from the last season. I love it even more because Amy Adams guest starred in it.
79. I could watch Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander for eternity, even if she was just walking around.
80. Charlize Theron's work in Monster in the best female performance I've seen.
81. I never looked away while watching the movie.
82. The rape scene in Irreversible is the most shocking thing I saw in the film.
83. I don't watch animated films in cinema.
84. I adore ending of Strange Days.
85. I love watching films about toxic relationships.
86. Streetcar Named Desire is the loudest film I've seen.
87. Except for the opening titles for The Girl with the dragon Tattoo.
88. After watching American Horror Story I can't go into my basement anymore.
89. I love films about vampires.
90. I adore it whenever Radiohead songs play in the movies.
91. I usually dislike remakes but I would love to see remake of Thirst with Fassbender as vampire priest.
92. My favorite movie poster is the one for Black Swan with Natalie Portman's face with Black Swan make up and red eyes.
93. Tilda Swinton, Cate Blanchett and Helena Bonham Carter are my favorite actresses.
94. Frida always fills me up with joy.
95. The sequence with Pris hiding in Blade Runner is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen in the movie.
96. The ending for Carrie made me jump.
97. So did the scene in Alien where Dallas is looking for the creature.
98 I always have to write everything in the review. I never make them shorter, I can't. It's a compulsion to write every single thought I have about the movie.
99. I hate it when people mention plot holes in the movie they saw but they don't give examples for those plot holes.
100. Jean Dujardin holding Uggie on stage when The Artist won Best Picture is my favorite moment from any awards show.